Vacancy: System Engineer Storage
As a result of our steady growth, we are looking for a ".System Engineer Storage"...to strengthen our VanRoey team. Place of employment Turnhout. Do you feel addressed?
What are you fighting for?
As System Engineer Storage, you help to take care of the IT infrastructure for our customers, both in terms of day-to-day follow-up, maintenance and change and innovation projects As System Engineer Storage install and configure all storage, virtualisation and backup infrastructure Furthermore, you ensure that instructions, procedures and knowledge are kept up to date. You are also responsible for full documentation of the work delivered and timely and correct invoicing of your performance. When projects are delivered, you work together with the Project Manager.
What do you excel at?
- You can already look back on a relevant experience in a similar job.
- You have an outspoken passion for IT and a thorough expertise in systems and storage: HPE MSA, Nimble, Simplivity and 3PAR, VMware and Veeam.
- Knowledge of backup hardware, HPE StoreEasy / StoreOnce, and software is a big plus.
- Certificates in one of these domains are an asset. If you don't have these certificates yet, you are willing to obtain them on short notice.
- You combine your empathy with a good dose of result-orientation. You have a sense of responsibility, are flexible and resistant to stress.
- You are willing to share your knowledge with others, are strongly involved and have a positive attitude.
- You are innovative and interested in new trends within the field.
What do we offer?
VanRoey.be offers you an exciting job in a young and dynamic environment where fun and work go hand in hand. As an employee at VanRoey.be you have the opportunity to work with the latest tools and we give you every opportunity for permanent upgrading of your own professional knowledge.
When you start up, you get a solid training and a permanent employee contract.
With us you can count on an attractive salary, supplemented with interesting extra legal benefits and bonuses if you meet the set targets.