Managed Print Services
A single service agreement for all equipment, maintenance and stock means guaranteed continuity and drastic savings up to 40%!
Printing is an underestimated cost and often a source of frustration, and we don't even consider the risks of unsecured printers. With Managed Printing Services, we manage and monitor your print fleet for better insight. Toners, ink and parts are automatically delivered and security is assured.
MONITORING & AUTOMATIC TONER DELIVERY
- We provide your print environments with automatic delivery of inks, toners & parts.
- Consult status, consumption and more other insights in an online portal.
- Never again too much or too little stock.
Save up to 40%
- Go from time-consuming and complex to easy administration
- A now unknown cost becomes predictable
- Adjust abuse and avoid unnecessary consumption (e.g. standard black and white and duplex...)
- Administrative ordering and invoicing inconvenience becomes a single monthly all-in-one invoice
- Too much / too little ink and tonerstock is becoming a thing of the past
- Expensive ad hoc service becomes a all-in-service contract
- No longer pay per page
We use two billing models
Invoicing per toner
Level Pay (fixed monthly amount)
Efficiency through better insight
Our specialists will help you analyse these reports and - where possible - reduce your total printing costs.
- What are the costs per printer, per department, per person...?
- Is the right printer At the right place? (Does the warehouse need a colour printer?)
- Are people printing double-sided enough?
- Which devices are being used most often?
- Reports can always be consulted in a online portal
- Our specialists will help you with the analysis in order to make the most of your park. keep on optimizing
No longer expose company information
Printers contain the same components as a PC and are connected to your network, yet they are rarely secured...
- Built-in security measures such as HP Surestart prevent malware in the devices
- Active Directory Log-in and biometric security prevent unauthorised access
- Avoid uncollected prints (exposing sensitive business information) with PaperCut or HP Access Control, by not starting printing until the person logs on to the device. Studies have shown that employees are so much more cautious with their prints.
FAQ / Frequently asked questions
(1st item will not be displayed)
You can benefit from managed print services from a single printer! Security, cost and usage insights… You don't need to have a large fleet of printers! Of course, it becomes even more interesting when multiple devices are included.
With Papercut not only will you prints less, which saves you a lot, but it's also interesting to comply with GDPR legislation. Confidential prints are printed as soon as the person comes to the device. Previously, a print was made remotely and often forgotten… which meant that pay slips or contracts were visible to every passer-by.
These inkjet printers have a print head as wide as the page and can therefore print much faster. As they have no moving parts, they will also wear out less quickly.
You install just 1 device: the ‘Follow me print’ 'printer'. When you print, documents are placed in a personal queue on the printserver. When you arrive at any printer in the organization, you can log on to the device and choose which prints you want to release at that moment.
This avoids a tangle of drivers, uncollected documents and unnecessary prints.
You want to reduce the cost of your print park?
Through an extensive conversation and a possible Print Audit we map out your total print fleet and make recommendations to optimise its operation and reduce costs.
What is the ratio of monochrome to colour? A3 & A4?
Are people printing enough on both sides of the paper?
Do you have the right printers in the right place?
Do printers need to be replaced (which are too expensive to use)?
Collection Print Documentation
This all-in-one bundle offers all the information you might need about renewing your print fleet:
- Pagewide Brochure
- Brochure Designjets
- Brochure HP Access Control
- Whitepaper Top 10 Reasons To Use Papercut MF
- Brochure Papercut MF
- Brochure Papercut For Education
As a bonus you get 3 E-Books that cover the security of your printers (after all, they also have a network connection, storage and an operating system).
- E-Book “5-painful printer questions to ask now”
- E-Book “Closing Security Gaps for retailers”
- E-Book “Why print security matters in healthcare”