Modern Device Management Training
The use of mobile devices, both inside and outside the organization, requires the necessary attention when it comes to security. How do you set up your IT environment so that employees deal with data in the right way? And this without compromising the daily operation of your organization.
During this technical training we will show you how to anticipate on this, how to transform from classic device management to a modern access control for devices.
Training given by:
Date & time
The next training will take place on 03/11 and lasts 1 dayeach time from 9 am to 5 pm.
What do you learn
- Sketch Modern Device Management
- Overview Office 365 services
- Global tenant management
- PowerShell management
- Azure AD vs Active Directory
- Self Service
- Identity Security
- Auditing & Logging
- Application Proxy
- Device Management
- Manage Windows 10
- Azure AD join
- Configure Endpoint
- Compliance management
- Pushing applications
- Setup Hybrid environment
- Conditional Access
- Access control
- Create Policies
- Add existing & new clients
- Configure autopilot
- Windows Store
During this course, all components of modern device management will be explained and various scenario’s will be addressed. Through a demo environment, each participant will set up, manage and secure their own device.
Enjoy a discount on the total amount when registering with several people! 2 Persons: -10% | 3 Persons: -15% | 4 or more: -20%
Attention: This training comes not eligible for SME Portfolio
This course is particularly interesting for:
- System administrators who want to migrate from classic client management to a more modern approach based on Azure AD, Intune, Conditionall Access & Autopilot.
VanRoey.be Experience Center
Wearing a mouth mask is mandatory. View here the other Corona guidelines.
- Laptop that can run a virtual Windows 10 machine.
- If we have to provide laptop(s), €50 per device will be charged.
- Coffee, tea and soft drinks
- Office 365 license for the labs (you can also use your own Office 365 license)
*The training will take place if there are enough participants (minimum 3).