Training Power BI Business Professional
"Power to the end user", it is a statement that has become a reality within the use of Office 365. In our User Adoption approach we look at which profiles are involved during this guidance, which communication needs to be conducted, which type of training needs to be provided and how we can measure and adjust all of this when necessary. The technology is up to date, now that the users still have the right skills.
Because of the Coronavirus, all trainings are given temporarily through Teams. You will receive a link from us that you can open in Teams or in your browser to follow.
What do you learn
- What is Power BI
- Why Power BI (+ licenses)
- Power BI versus other packages (advantages)
- Structure (desktop, mobile, service)
- Setting up a power BI:
- Optimisation of reporting
- Adding calculated fields/columns
- Making connections
- Make a report:
- Visualisation possibilities within a report
- Formatting & properties of views
- Configuration of interactions
- Sorting, drill down & hierarchies
- Publication (Power BI Service):
- Publish reports
- Creating Dashboards
- Quick Insights
- Use Q & A
- Sharing (with other users, SharePoint…)
Training given by:
Since August 2016, he has been joining the VanRoey.be Application team, first as Delivery Manager and gradually as a passionate Office 365 Consultant specialising in SharePoint & Power BI. You can contact him for all your questions about the new way of working.
- End-users who work or want to learn to work with Power BI
down to earth
- Coffee, tea and soft drinks
- Lunch at a full day of training
- Office 365 license for the labs (you can also use your own Office 365 license)
- If we have to provide laptop(s), €50 per device will be charged.