SharePoint Online training (Power User)
"Power to the end user", it is a statement that has become a reality within the use of Office 365. In our User Adoption approach we look at which profiles are involved during this guidance, which communication needs to be conducted, which type of training needs to be provided and how we can measure and adjust all of this when necessary. The technology is up to date, now that the users still have the right skills.
Because of the Coronavirus, all trainings are given temporarily through Teams. You will receive a link from us that you can open in Teams or in your browser to follow.
What do you learn
- Office 365 recap
- Office 365 groups
- SharePoint sites
- Site information & settings
- Team site & Communication site
- Hub & metadata navigation
- Working with libraries and lists
- Column and view formatting
- Working with Pages #8217;s
- Site design
- Content types
- Term store & recycle bin
- SharePoint search & document center
- Flow & PowerApps
Training given by:
Pol Van Dingenen
Joined VanRoey.be in 2017 as Business Consultant SharePoint and Office 365, with a focus on Functional Analysis and User Adoption.
- End-users working with SharePoint (basic knowledge)
down to earth
- Coffee, tea and soft drinks
- Lunch at a full day of training
- Office 365 license for the labs (you can also use your own Office 365 license)
- If we have to provide laptop(s), €50 per device will be charged.