Training Power BI Expert
"Power to the end user", it is a statement that has become a reality within the use of Office 365. In our User Adoption approach we look at which profiles are involved during this guidance, which communication needs to be conducted, which type of training needs to be provided and how we can measure and adjust all of this when necessary. The technology is up to date, now that the users still have the right skills.
Enjoy a discount on the total amount if you register with more than one person!
2 Persons: -10% | 3 Persons: -15% | 4 or more: -20%
Because of the Coronavirus, all trainings are given temporarily through Teams. You will receive a link from us that you can open in Teams or in your browser to follow.
What do you learn
- Recap basic Power BI
- Import of data:
- Connecting to databases
- Importing from Excel/text/csv
- Import from folders/SharePoint
- Cleaning of data:
- Power Query
- Simple & advanced transformations
- Merge Queries
- Creating new columns
- Parameters in queries
- Query folding
- Setting up:
- Model modifications: Power Query vs Power BI
- Managing relationships
- Calculated tables
- Context & filtering
- DAX formulas
- Objectives & KPI’s
- Creating views at end-user level (permissions)
- Set up on-premise gateway
- App Workspaces & publishing
- Configuration of Q & A
Training given by:
- End-users working with Power BI (basic knowledge)
down to earth
- Coffee, tea and soft drinks
- Lunch at a full day of training
- Office 365 license for the labs (you can also use your own Office 365 license)
- If we have to provide laptop(s), €50 per device will be charged.
(!) For our training we follow the guidelines imposed on us by the government. Therefore, don't forget:
- your mouth mask bring
- You Covid Safe Ticket keep it ready (more info)
Your health comes first for us! We provide a Corona-proof sandwich lunch for you.