Webinar CTOUCH RIVA Training
Rob Vermeer has been with CTOUCH for 15 years and has recorded an exclusive in-depth training with us. He demonstrates & discusses crystal clear following actions:
- 0:00 - Introduction Rob Vermeer
- 0:15 - CTOUCH OS - Stopwatch & Favorite Apps
- 1:26 - CTOUCH OS - UboardMate 2
- 7:08 - CTOUCH OS - Installing Apps via store
- 8:23 - Skipping options menu (via button at bottom of CTOUCH)
- 10:00 - Remote control capabilities
- 12:40 - Settings
- 15:00 - Updating Firmware
- 16:39 - External input - Connecting laptop via USB-C or other devices via HDMI
- 17:09 - External input - Annotation tool
- 19:41 - Windows - Microsoft Word
- 21:13 - Windows - Microsoft Excel
- 22:06 - Windows - Microsoft PowerPoint
- 23:31 - Windows - Gestures
- 24:02 - Windows - Ink and on-screen keyboard, and Microsoft Whiteboard
- 26:03 - Windows - UboardMate CC + (31:36) Interactivity Students
- 33:59 - EShare - Wireless streaming to your CTOUCH, even with multiple devices at once
- 38:21 - FAQ - Can I use a Chromebook?
- 38:56 - FAQ - How do I make annotations about websites, videos, external input?
- 39:46 - FAQ - Where are screenshots stored + how do I save them to USB?
- 41:05 - FAQ - How do I customize backgrounds?
- 43:11 - FAQ - How do I install my own apps (.apk's) on the CTOUCH RIVA?
Check out this free training. You're not going to find a better way to learn how to work with the CTOUCH RIVA anywhere.
Would you like to know more?
Our experts will be happy to answer your questions.