Training Teams and Teams Live Events
Microsoft Teams was already trending before the Corona virus broke out, but it really took off when working from home became the norm. Organizations that were not yet using this collaboration tool, or at least not yet, were forced to start using it.
In this training we go over the essentials; But most of us found that there are a lot of hidden gems, like Teams Live Events. We zoom in on this ideal way to give professional webinars or trainings. Besides the necessary tips & tricks you can also expect a hands-on demo after which you will set up your own Teams Live Event. In short: become a seasoned Teams user yourself!
Because of the Coronavirus, all trainings are given temporarily through Teams. You will receive a link from us that you can open in Teams or in your browser to follow.
What do you learn
- Sketch Office 365 (login O365 portal)
- Overview Office 365/ Microsoft 365 services
- The role of Teams within Office 365/Microsoft 365
- Overview Microsoft Teams
- Creation of new team
- Sharing of information
- Teams meeting versus Teams Live Events
- What do you use when?
- What are the big differences?
- Teams Live Events
- Producer vs. presenter
- Live event with several (external) speakers
- Q&A chat
- How to invite participants? (depending on the role)
- Reporting: participants + questions and answers
- Practice exercise
Training given by:
- End users who work with Microsoft Teams & want to use Teams Live Events for various (internal/external) sessions.
- Decision-makers who want to get the most out of Office 365/Microsoft 365, or are considering purchasing it.
down to earth
- Coffee, tea and water.
- Office 365 license for the labs (you can also use your own Office 365 license)
- If we have to provide laptop(s), €50 per device will be charged.
Given the current Corona measures, we would like to ask you to bring a refillable bottle so that you can refill water at all times.
Don't forget to bring your mouth mask #staysafe #samplifier.