We are regularly asked the following questions:
- "My printers are barely used, yet my current supplier charges me the same amount every month. Is this normal?"
- "Because income has fallen, I want to save where possible. Is this also possible on my print park?
- "Isn't there a formula that allows homeworkers to have access to a printer?"
- "We're seeing an increase in our prints. Is it cheaper to buy a new, more economical printer than continuing to print on this simple model?"
How Managed Print Services helps you in Corona Times
Thanks to its many years of expertise in printing and as HP First Platinum Partner, VanRoey.be is ideally placed to optimize your print park. With Managed Print Services (MPS) choose a custom print solution, with a focus on guaranteed continuity, clear reporting and security.
What makes Managed Print Services so interesting right now?
- With us, you pay what you actually consume. Do you print less? Then you pay less. This in contrast to the so-called 'click prices'. Because here the price is contractually fixed on a fixed number of prints, this formula with the current circumstances is not very interesting.
- More than ever, companies want to save where possible. Reasons enough to opt for Managed Print Services in this respect:
- As an MPS customer, you can buy your toners at a cheaper rate.
- A better understanding can lead to a more conscious, ecological and economical use of your energy. printers.
- Warehouse full of toner stock becomes superfluous
- Guaranteed continuity is more important than ever. Your new toner will be delivered the moment you need it.
You want to reduce the cost of your print park?
Through an extensive consultation and a possible Print Audit, we map out your total print fleet and make recommendations to optimise operations and reduce costs.