Internet line & IP VPN
perfect connection for your company
We want you to focus on your core business, to keep innovating and growing by digitizing your processes as much as possible. A perfect internet connection is a prerequisite for working unhindered and fast.
Futureproof internet with a backup line
With Corporate Fibernet you make use of the most stable and fastest cable internet from Telenet. The optional second 4G backup line gives you an availability of 99.95%.
Powerful internet connection
- High bandwidth: up to 750 Mbps download and 75 Mbps upload
- Unlimited Internet volume
- Unlimited number of users
- 8 fixed IP addresses included
- Optional guaranteed bandwidth up to 5 Mbps
- Ready for advanced applications such as cloud computing and HD video conferencing
Priority on the network
- Your company's Internet traffic is given priority, protecting you from network fluctuations and ensuring optimum performance.
- Optionally, you can choose for guaranteed bandwidth that is reserved entirely for you.
Cost-efficient and with growth potential
- Easily adjustable bandwidth thanks to scalable coax technology.
- Expandable with numerous services such as hosting, security, DNS services, etc.
- Advanced protection against viruses and hackers possible with Secured Internet Gateway (SIG)
- Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with different levels of quality assurance
- 24/7 technical support
4G Backup line
Optional second powerful line, for maximum operational reliability
Automatic switch to 4G backup line in case of problems
Telenet IP VPN
Avoid frustrations & prevent downtime. Organisations with multiple locations often surf through a tunnel via their HQ. Complaints about surfing speed, interrupted Skype calls or loss of Remote Desktop or Citrix connections are not abnormal.
Depending on the connection options (fibre optic, coaxial or VDSL), the optimal access technology is chosen.
Enjoy speeds up to 750 Mbps downstream and 75 Mbps upstream (via coax).
Data over the network or not?
When a user wants to watch a YouTube video, this data does not have to pass through the server.This type of traffic goes via a separate, cheaper internet line.
This will reduce the load on your serverand an intelligent system determines whether traffic can go direct or not.
Priority of data
Together with you we determine which applications & data is a priority within your company.
Through Quality of Service (QoS), Telenet guarantees priority over less important data.
e.g. Citrix or VoIP application are given priority over backups to the server.
To protect you from hackers, we provide at every location a Fortinet Next-Generation Firewall;
By providing 2 separate data lines (preferably with different carriers), one line is configured as a backup for the other (failover).
Save on your data lines!
By choosing Telenet IP-VPN in combination with a classic internet line, you will probably end up much cheaper than the sum of your current data lines.