Windows 10 vs Windows 11?
In the table below, we neatly list what - broadly speaking - are the main differences:
- New interface: Windows 11 has a more sophisticated interface than Windows 10
- Lock on leave: Windows 11 can automatically wake when you approach and lock when you leave.
- Auto HDR: Auto HDR increases the range of colours, ensuring nicer colour reproduction.
- Sync your PC & phone: Make and answer calls via 'Phone Link', without taking your phone out of your pocket.
Windows 11 Home vs Pro vs Enterprise vs Education?
Several versions of Windows 11 are available, including:
- Windows 11 Home: intended for home use. It contains all the basic functions an average user needs.
- Windows 11 Pro: intended for professionals and businesses. It includes additional features for business use, such as advanced security features and comprehensive management tools.
- Windows 11 Enterprise: intended for large organisations and offers the most comprehensive set of features, including advanced security and management tools.
- Windows 11 Education: specially designed for education and includes features useful for schools and universities.
- Windows 11 IoT Enterprise: a version of Enterprise with the same functionality, but with different mechanisms for licensing and distribution.
Windows Update for Business
Support for Azure Active Directory
Bitlocker Device Encryption
Only IT admins can install apps
|Windows Information Protection (WIP)|
|Firewall and Network Protection|
|Find My Device|
Rolling out Windows 11 in your company or school?
As a Microsoft Gold partner, you have come to the right place at VanRoey | EuroSys! We will do everything to upgrade your organisation as quickly and correctly as possible, whether or not in combination with Microsoft 365. That way, you can be sure you install the right version in the right place and potentially save a lot.