For 10 years, Lydis has experienced ample growth by unburdening its partners (such as VanRoey.be) and simplifying the selling of their product portfolio. Besides a partner channel of over 1,600 resellers, Lydis serves major providers such as KPN, Proximus, Vodafone, T-Mobile, among others... In order to have smooth hybrid videoconferencing meetings, it is vital to bring in the right hardware. Think about:
- The right IP phones, dect and PC headsets, with or without noise cancellation;
- High-end soundbars to convey speakers and video content clearly in meeting rooms;
- High-quality webcams that capture the entire meeting room, track speakers and can zoom in on he or she who is speaking;
- Room-reservation systems and independent room-panels that allow you to meet even without a laptop, coupled with Teams
- Targeted microphone systems to record all attendees clearly
As far as we are concerned, Yealink's portfolio of videoconferencing tools has stood out from these for years. That is why we have deliberately focused on this, not only with our customers, but also in our own offices, both in Geel and Turnhout.
At Lydis' Connect Partner event on Tuesday 8 November, Lydis specialists gave extensive demos on hybrid working & the various video conferencing solutions, among others. As icing on the cake, our specialist in the field Aaron Poels, Solution Advisor Unified Communications and his colleague Nûrdi Dobre were able to receive the recognition as Lydis Platinum Partner from Gino Van den Broeck & Cor Heide, directors of Lydis.
His team's commitment to so many organisations (including our own office building Kempus) today to enable flawless hybrid meetings is so rewarded!