Working project-based with Teams & Office 365
So how do you go about working on projects as efficiently as possible? And in doing so, think beyond Teams: Office 365 is so comprehensive that we don't give enough thought to the possibilities that arise once a Team is created... The webinar lasts 1h52 and was given by our Modern Workplace expert Robin Snellinx:
- Intro MS Teams & link SharePoint Online
- Building structure using libraries (metadata, properties, templates)
- Managing Teams groups including project templates
- Tips & tricks on project-based work thanks to OneNote, Planner & To Do
- Change management: how are the tools being used, what could be better, how can we help colleagues in their adoption journey...