Managed IT Services
Leave IT to the experts: The management of your infrastructure in the experienced hands of VanRoey.be
Managed Services is a structural solution for constant threats such as security risks, downtime, lack of knowledge and creeping costs:
We keep your organisation's ICT healthy and under strict control
Our team of +100 certified specialists is at your service 24/7
Monthly reports and health-checks prevent issues and give insights
We think about the strategic movements of your organisation
VanRoey.be has over 25 years of experience in thousands of different environments. This knowledge is very useful in emergency situations, thanks to our maximum partnerships with companies like Microsoft, HPE, Veeam, Fortinet... we can force support from the manufacturer if necessary. With Managed Services you evolve towards:
Your internal ICT manager
How dependent are you on his/her presence and knowledge?
- As a generalist, the knowledge of ICT employees is usually broad, but rarely specialised in (new) solutions.
- ICT is becoming more and more complex and daily further training is needed. In addition, he has limited external experience that he can apply to your environment.
- Leave, sickness or departure... You can't count on him or her 24 hours a day.
- All this knowledge in the case of 1 or 2 employees is detrimental if they are unreachable or leave the company during a breakdown.
- As an FTE he has a high cost. Can he be sufficiently involved in strategic interventions or is extinguishing fires the main task? Can this high cost still be justified?
External ICT administrator
Can this one switch fast enough? Do they know your surroundings well enough?
- External suppliers often do not have in-depth knowledge of your environment, which makes it difficult to repair problems (where is the server concerned? What is the log-in? Which cable goes to which device... )
- Sometimes problems are even exacerbated by wrong interventions (e.g. updating legacy software that should not be updated).
- Usually you don't call it until the problem has arisen and it's too late, not to prevent it.
- Without a clear agreement (SLA), both response time and costs remain a mystery.
Do you still have the overview?
- Do you know all the devices that are connected to the network? If so, are they all protected with an antivirus? Is all software and firmware patched & secure?
- What about the load? Is it not too high... or too low? Is there an urgent need for action here, or can we optimise and save money?
- Are all licenses & guarantees in order? Who knows, can savings also be made here?
- How realistic is the chance of failure or hacking? And if this happens, can you react quickly and appropriately or is it more like panic football and hope that everything will be all right soon?
Want to concentrate on other things than ICT management
Too often today, ICT is seen as an unprecedented, unpredictable cost, without a preconceived vision or strategy.
How susceptible are you to failure or large-scale hacks? There is no awareness of how much damage this can cause, both financially and in terms of trust in the clientele. A lot of companies never get over a hack like that.
In the case of small, persistent problems, your staff regularly lose time. These are stealthy, often unmeasured costs that often also cause a lot of frustration.
Level 1 Specialist
These generalists have a very broad knowledge and can solve most relatively simple or common problems quickly and even remotely. They often include most of your current ICT staff.
Level 2 Specialist
Where a relatively inexperienced generalist becomes too high-end, the Level 2 Specialist is involved. He or she gets in the car and with numerous certificates and years of experience can thoroughly investigate problems and identify and possibly solve the cause. If it also goes beyond his or her capabilities, he or she will report to the Level 3 specialist.
Level 3 Specialist
With endless respect, we call this our 'professional idiots'. With a wealth of knowledge and years of experience on board, they distinguish themselves from Level 2 specialists by being maximally certified in specific solutions, so they know exactly what to do in the most complex situations. They can not only solve the real brainteasers, but they can also assist you with expertise and guidance in the use of extremely high-end solutions in order to get the most out of them.
Get support within just 1 or 4 hours with Managed Services
ReportingThe monthly report maps out your surroundings and reviews all the actions taken. In addition, you will receive regular updates on Health-check which also analyses the status of warranties, licences, updates, loads, backups, etc. This enables us to take preventive action.
FAQ / Frequently asked questions
(1st item will not be displayed)
Managed Services is more efficient than keeping everything under your own control. You can enjoy the latest technologies and proactively monitor, which means you are ahead of the game. In addition, SLA’s offer you security in terms of support if something goes wrong.
Demo or More info?
Not only our experts, but also our clients (both CEO and CIO’s) are convinced of the added value of Managed IT Services. Leave us your contact info and our specialists will answer all your questions.
Managed Services Deepdive
Eric Primus (Sales Director) and Bart Van Vugt (Operations Manager & Innovation) explain the concept and show the underlying operation. This webinar takes 58 minutes and covers:
- The Why + Benefits of Managed Services (32 min)
- The technology behind Managed Services (25 min)
- Patch management in our Managed Services contracts
In addition, you will have access to all our webinars.